[Ohio-talk] Requesting Written Format for Public Transportation

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:26:29 UTC 2019

Oh,
This is a very good question, and I plan to have a phone conference explaining how you are for testimony and the structure of that testimony. However in the meantime if you want to start putting together anecdotal information explaining situations where the reduction of service has affected you personally and explaining what you want in terms of more budget to expand routes that will intern help ‘Cleveland economy the environment etc. that would be helpful. The most important thing is to be clear explain with the difficulty is and how increase in budget would fix this problem I see expanding service availability.

Please excuse dictation errors, I will expand on this later.