[Ohio-talk] Fact Sheets for 2019 Washington Seminar

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:37:33 UTC 2019

Good morning,

Attached you will find the fact sheets that our delegation will be
presenting in Washington. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
or Mike Leiterman. There is no action to be taken at this time, except for
all of us to know what we are proposing to Congress. Stay tuned for more
details.

Sheri Albers, Vice President

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com