[Ohio-Talk] [NFBOH-Cleveland] Conventions] Career Fair Information

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 21:05:47 UTC 2019

If I was going I would! Sorry I’m not going this year.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 4:48 PM, Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Ohio,

If you are attending the National Convention. I encourage you to stop by the Career Fair. It doesn't matter if you have a job or not. There are over 45 employers who will be on hand for you to network among. Take advantage of obtaining their business cards, job descriptions and more that will aid you and others to become gainfully employed. However, for those who are seeking employment, please preregister.

Read the message below and attached.

Suzanne