[Ohio-Talk] Fw: Re: fund raiser

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 11 22:04:51 UTC 2019

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Debbie Moss
To: n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: fund raiser

Hi Colleen,

Here's the info you can send out to Ohio Talks:

OHIO AT LARGE CHAPTER FUNDRAISER
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING THE AT LARGE CHAPTER BY ORDERING SOME GREAT DIPS, NO BAKE CHEESECAKES, TEAS AND COFFEES. THIS IS A LOCAL COMPANY IN HINCKLEY, OHIO.  WE WILL RECEIVE 45% OF ALL SALES.
PLEASE ADD $5. FOR SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF $25. AND $7. FOR ORDERS OFER $26.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FORM AND EITHER CALL OR EMAIL YOUR ORDER TO:

ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED BY JULY 15.
CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO :

AT LARGE CHAPTER NFBO

AND MAILED TO
COLLEEN ROTH
1912  TRACY RD.
NORTHWOOD, OH.  43619

Any questions, please email or call Debbie at 330-225-9597

Thank you for your support.