[Ohio-Talk] Bell

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:46:35 UTC 2019

Greetings NFBO, I am including a message to me from one of our bell parent's
in the body of my message. My hat go off to Eric and the team that spent
this week working with our bell children. This is a wonderful program and we
must keep building on it. Many of the parents told me that they would attend
our state convention.  I had to return to work this morning but the bell
still rings. Talk to you soon.
  Hello, Richard.

It was terrific meeting you this week at the NFB BELL Academy. It has been a
wonderful experience for our family.

We are grateful and appreciate your time.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back