[Ohio-talk] Vacancy Announcement - Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:21:01 UTC 2019

Below is a vacancy announcement for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in
Mansfield and Warren county. If anyone in your organizations might be
interested we would love to have them come and work for OOD>

Sarah Kelly

Program Manager

Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired

Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities

150 E Campusview Blvd, 3rd Floor

Columbus, OH 43235

Phone: 614-438-1474

Cell: 614-753-6030