[Ohio-talk] The Ohio Department of Transportation
smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:27:35 UTC 2019
The Ohio Department of Transportation is in the process of developing its
Federal Fiscal Year 2020 through 2022 Triennial DBE Goals, which are
required by the Code of Federal Regulation 49, Part 26. Through this
process, ODOT is establishing two separate DBE goal methodologies - one for
contracts funded by Federal Highway and one for Federal Transit.
For more information click here
Please register for one of the following Public Meeting location and times.
* June 24th Columbus 10:00am - 12:00pm
* June 25th Cleveland 12:00pm - 2:00pm
* June 26th Toledo 10:00am - 12:00pm
* June 27th Cincinnati 10:00am - 12:00pm
* June 27th Dayton 2:00pm - 4:00pm
More information about the Ohio-Talk