[Ohio-talk] Miami Valley Chapter informational seminar save the date

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:24:57 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone announcement
The National Federation Of The Blind, Miami Valley Chapter, Willhold and informational seminar
Wednesday, June 26, 2019,
11 AM until 2 PM
Lite lunch will be served
At Goodwill Easterseals
660 South Main St.
Dayton, OH 45402
One block south of Miami Valley hospital.
We will share and present information to the community and provide support and resources . Opportunities for Ohioans with disabilities, Goodwill Easter Seals, grader Dayton regional transit Authority, Ohio Civil Rights Commission-housing, Senior resource connections, my blindness and me support group, and Miami Valley Chapter. We encourage family members, Friends, and caregivers to attend
Mark your calendar‘s, Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Please share this announcement