[Ohio-talk] Join us for Fun

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:56:36 UTC 2019

As is our custom, the Capital Chapter will not meet in July due to the national convention.

Please join us for fellowship and fun in the pool at the home of Angela Clark on Saturday August 3, from 1:00 to 5:00. Angela and her family have always been very gracious with their hospitality, so everyone is welcome. Please bring family, friends, and guests. If you haven’t been to a chapter meeting in a while please join us for this day of fellowship and fun. President Payne has been known to show up to this event.

Angela says please bring your own bottle and your own towel. The bottle can be anything and everything you want to drink while at this event.

We will order pizza and sandwiches that day.

Angela would like a count so she knows how many to plan for. Please reply to me directly and not on the list.

peduffy63 at gmail.com

I will provide the address once you notify me that you plan to attend.

Please let me know of your plan to attend by August 27.

Thanks.

Eric