[Ohio-talk] HB 214

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 13:34:16 UTC 2019

Thanks for your email Mike!

Will be on the call, today at 7:00 pm.

Take care and have a great day.

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Mike Leiterman
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 1:22 PM
To: Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Mike Leiterman <leitlaw at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] HB 214

Hello,
Earlier today  I sent an email talking about HB 214. I wanted to update some
information that I did not have  before. You should address your testimony
to chairman merrin, vice-chair Manning and ranking member Boyd. I stated
that I would need your testimony by Friday. You can actually send it to me
by Monday morning and I will still be able to get it submitted for you.
Please call 712775 7031, access code 240281423 Tuesday at 7:00 pm for a talk
about HB214. Looking forward to hearing everyone on the call.

Michael