[Ohio-talk] HB 214

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:09:47 UTC 2019

Mike, We should talk about both bills.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Mike Leiterman
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 1:22 PM
To: Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Mike Leiterman <leitlaw at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] HB 214

Hello,
Earlier today  I sent an email talking about HB 214. I wanted to update some
information that I did not have  before. You should address your testimony
to chairman merrin, vice-chair Manning and ranking member Boyd. I stated
that I would need your testimony by Friday. You can actually send it to me
by Monday morning and I will still be able to get it submitted for you.
Please call 712775 7031, access code 240281423 Tuesday at 7:00 pm for a talk
about HB214. Looking forward to hearing everyone on the call.

Michael