[Ohio-talk] FW: NFB Rideshare testing

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Mar 29 15:18:42 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Remember to fill out the Rideshare testing survey each and every time you use Uber and/or Lyft. Report the good and the bad experiences you have while travelling with your guide dog and/or other service animal. If you do not use a guide dog but are travelling with your friend who uses a guide dog, and you have a negative experience, report that as well.
https://www.nfb.org/rideshare-test
Your feedback is extremely valuable!
Thanks!
Deanna