[Ohio-talk] DAN Meeting Time

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri May 10 13:17:21 UTC 2019

D. A. N. Minutes April 14, 2019

The meeting had four members on this call.  Susan Day, Collene Roth, Dorthia
Davis & Wanda Sloan

Walter & Sue Ott was not available for this meeting.

Since there were no meeting in March, there was no minutes.

Wanda explained that Dr. Bouquett was not able to be on this call either
because of it being Psalm Sunday.

Perhaps we can get him at the next meeting in May.

Wanda discussed two articles about health components.

One was on a Diabetic Inslin Pill and the other dealt with deadly medicines
that killing folks produced by Big Pharms.

These articles are available and Wanda will send out the link.

We decided to table the Tupperware fundraiser until next because we want our
Vice Presidents input.

Collene said that there was no account activity and the last reported
balance has not changed.

We unanimously agreed upon to change the meeting time to 8:00 pm because
Guide Dog Division wants to meet at 7:00 pm.

Next meeting: Sunday, May 12, 2019. At 8:00 pm.

Meeting Adjourned

Respectfully Submitted by:

W. M. Sloan-Secretary

[...]

Diabetic Action Network

Even though this Sunday, May 12, 2019, is a special occasion for mose,,

Please join us this  at 8:00 pm    .

Having open discussion about our delimmas could give proper information to
those that need it.

Join our Ohio D. A. N. (Diabetic Action Network)

By calling

605-475-4882

Access" 889 687

  We have had contact issues and we hope these numbers will work for you.

Should you have a toll charge in making this call, just simply dial: 425 535
9164

President-Susan Day, V. president-Walter Mitchell, Treasurer-Collene Roth,
Secretary-Wanda M. Sloan

Board Chair-Sue Ott