[Ohio-talk] Disability rights Ohio testimony

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 24 23:50:07 UTC 2019

Jordy,

It is helpful to know that the reason some people support this proposed chage has to do with access to intermediate care facilities.  Thank you for this information.

Would you please tell us what an intermediate care facility is? Is a group home an intermediate care facility? If not, what is the difference between a group home and an intermediate care facility?

Has Disability Rights Ohio opposed State funding of intermediate care facilities,  or have they opposed an increase in the number of such facilities in the State?

I'm just trying to understand the issue better. Thanks.

Cheryl