[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Miami valley members

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed May 29 12:45:33 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Date: May 29, 2019 at 8:41:48 AM EDT
To: nfbmv at nfbnet.org
Subject: Miami valley members

Sent from my iPhone good morning everyone, I have had an opportunity to speak to most members that were very close to the tornadoes. If anyone needs to talk or share please do not hesitate to call me. There is still a lot of devastation around us. Trees are down in surrounding areas as well as Poles, They are working as fast as they can in each area. For everyone that lives in the city of Dayton water is still an issue please boil your water, some of you are experiencing low water pressure as I am. Just please try to be safe and do not go out, If it is not absolutely necessary. You do not, want to be stranded anywhere. You may not have devastation on your street, yet surrounding areas some streets are still blocked and people are using the expressway and highway to enter different areas.
If you do not have a close neighbor or friend or family member to assist you please give me a call I will have one of my SONS, assist me in helping you. Again, if you need to talk to someone please do not hesitate to call me or call another Chapter member. Blessings, Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134