[Ohio-talk] To All

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue May 28 23:25:39 UTC 2019

Good Evening fellow members:

I went to an appointment which should have taken about 1 hour.  However
because of the devastation from the Tornado's last night, it was very
difficult for drivers to travel to pick up and deliver their patrons.  I was
stranded for over 4 hours to get from one place to another.

Many Veterans live in my building and they are saying that the area where I
live looks like Vietnam.

The folks in my building are very blessed and fortunate because the storm
was only 5 minutes away.  Much destruction.  Please pray for us all

Wan Sloan.