[Ohio-Talk] FW: A Message to my Federation family

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:00:23 UTC 2019

Dear William,

I am poignantly reminded of your circumstances regarding your mother's
health. It's just past six months ago that my dad died of that cruel disease
and a broken hip as a result of his confusion. Perhaps you'll recall my
public request during an NFBO board meeting for prayers for my family. So
I'm returning those heartfelt prayers and thoughts. You may call if it helps
to talk and vent. 937-206-2935.

Sincerely,

Debbie Baker