[Ohio-Talk] Looking to contact

lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 23:30:19 UTC 2019

Hi Asia,

I hope that you’re doing well. It was nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your convention. If you let me know where you would like for me to send the Victor reader I’ll get it to you. Thanks. Kindly,
Lucas Kyle Cassi,
National Federation of the Blind
614-315-6607
Lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.