[Ohio-Talk] Looking to contact

Asia Quinones-Evans asiaevans102897 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 23:45:30 UTC 2019

Thank you very much. If you could send the victor reader to: 1726 Hamilton
Ave Lorain,Ohio 44052
It would be greatly appreciated.I will certainly use it for the goals I
have for next year. I left the convention early because my dad did not feel
well. this convention has helped me want my goals even more. I want to
start college next year majoring in Health and Fitness Management of
Applied Sciences. I would also like to start work part time hopefully as a
police dispatcher.