[Ohio-Talk] Thank you, ambassadors of the 73rd annual state convention for Ohio Nfb

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:31:00 UTC 2019

hello ambassadors, thank you so very much for stepping in and stepping up when needed. This was an exciting state convention, lots of things to do I could not have done it without all of you participating and cooperating. Special thanks to Miami Valley Chapter, vice president Karen Warner, members Aloha Rogers and Gary Williams who worked with me from Thursday through Sunday keeping me calm and collective. President payne and vice president Sherry Albers For entrusting me with so many responsibilities. My committee Support Jordeie Stringer, Andra stover, and Jessica Stover., Who were always available. And especially two ambassadors like Marianne Denning, who was a talking sign, everywhere I went I was seeing Marianne as well as others I did not know, when asked to step up everyone participate in the vendors exhibit hall all those who were at tables you were greatly appreciate it. Regina and Aloha were distributing certificates of appreciation, If we overlooked anyone, please contact me and I will be sure to get a certificate of appreciation to you.

Sincerely, Dr. Carolyn Peters, ambassador coordinator 2019, 937-657-5134