[Ohio-Talk] New email address

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Mon Nov 11 15:05:35 UTC 2019

Good morning,

I wanted to let all of you know that I have a new email address for all NFB related business. The new address is

President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

Please use this email address from now on to contact me. At some point, my current address will be going away. I am trying to get ahead of the game before that happens and change everything.

Also, I am trying to establish a professional look for NFB business as we have been instructed to do by the national office. I hope many of you will do the same.

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to change this in your address book.

I hope everybody has a blessed Veterans Day and thank you to all of those who have served.

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone