[Ohio-Talk] New email address

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:57:54 UTC 2019

Annette,
Thanks for letting us know!

Take care.

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Annette via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 10:06 AM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org; capchapohio at nfbnet.org
Cc: Annette <annettelutz at att.net>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] New email address

Good morning,

I wanted to let all of you know that I have a new email address for all NFB
related business. The new address is

President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

Please use this email address from now on to contact me. At some point, my
current address will be going away. I am trying to get ahead of the game
before that happens and change everything.

Also, I am trying to establish a professional look for NFB business as we
have been instructed to do by the national office. I hope many of you will
do the same.

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to change this in your address book.

I hope everybody has a blessed Veterans Day and thank you to all of those
who have served.

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone