[Ohio-Talk] Dog christmas gift exchange

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 13 17:42:48 UTC 2019

All dogs, guide dogs and pets, are invited to a gift exchange on Sunday,
December 8, at 7:00 pm. This will be a call-in party. If dogs want to
participate I need their name, address, and ideas of the gifts the dogs
want. These gifts will need to be mailed to the dog before the party. I need
all information by November 25 and you will receive the name of who your
exchange is with. You and your dog will need to be present for the gift
exchange. We may have some singing, sharing of favorite Christmas stories
and other activities. This exciting party is being sponsored by the Ohio
Association of Guide Dog Users.