[Ohio-Talk] Dog christmas gift exchange

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Wed Nov 13 18:53:57 UTC 2019

Hello!

My mommy is writing this for me, because I haven’t yet learned how to type. My name is Katy And I am a 10 year old beagle. I am not a guy dog, but I very much admire what they do.

I will be sending my information to Marianne. I wanna be a part of this! It’s about time we get in on the fun of Christmas exchanges!

I can’t wait to find out who I get to exchange with!

Katy Lutz

Sent from my iPhone