[Ohio-Talk] New chapter president.

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 01:06:54 UTC 2019

Kudos, congratulations Cincinnati chapter and Gloria Robinson on your new presidency. Things do not always happen when we want them to, yet they happen when they’re supposed too

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 24, 2019, at 5:42 PM, Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Gloria Robison, was voted in yesterday as the new Cincinnati chapter
president and I know that she will do everything that she can to be
successful. Gloria the full affiliate is at your disposal and we will be
willing to help you and the chapter to stay strong and grow. I also attended
the meeting and celebration for Sheri it was wonderful the chapter has a
tremendous amount of talent and energy that I hope can spill out in to the
affiliate. Thursday, I met with a few people that may become more beneficial
to the affiliate later, but they will need to submit something in writing.
This is also the final reminder about the Washington seminar and the
committee request. Let's enjoy this holiday time and remember your
federation family.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com