[Ohio-Talk] Dog Christmas party

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 25 02:15:09 UTC 2019

This is your chance to join the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users for our
dog Christmas party. You know your dog wants to come so sign up.

This is for all dogs, not just guide dogs.

We will draw names and your dog will learn who to buy a gift for. You will
get information about what the dog likes and the address to mail your gift.
There is a $10.00 maximum on the gift you buy. It is having fun, not the
gift, that is important.

We will meet by phone on December 8 at 7:00 to have the dog party. There
will be games and gifts. If your dog likes to dress up, put on the Christmas
clothes and join us. If not, your dog can just hang out in every day beauty.

If you are interested e-mail me at:

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

I need your dog's name, what types of gifts your dog would like, and the
address to send the gift.