[Ohio-Talk] More great news Aira will be at the NFB of Ohio state convention.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:33:09 UTC 2019

Free Aira Access For the NFB Ohio Convention!

We are pleased to provide you with the following information to share with
your membership regarding Aira at your event. There is an email to share and
several social media posts you can modify as needed.

Email:

Aira is proud to participate in  the 2019 NFB Ohio State Convention. As part
of our partnership, we are offering Aira Access at the DoubleTree by Hilton
Columbus/Worthington  for this event.

What is Aira Access? Individuals who are blind or have low-vision can use
Aira for free through Aira Access. We've partnered with some of the most
well-known businesses in the world to provide free Aira Access to more
people, in more ways. It is the ability for anyone to download the Aira app
and use Aira for free; finding a hotel room, a conference room, reading a
hotel menu or describing exhibit hall tables.

Did you know that short 5-minute calls to AIRA are absolutely free to guests
from anywhere.  This means you can now call AIRA from home if you want
instant information; for example, to find out the color of an outfit, read
preparation instructions on a packaged food item, or to make sure you are
about to open a can of fruit cocktail, and not the sauerkraut!

>From here you are in control. Using Aira to give you visual information is
limited only by your imagination. We'll have another email telling you how
to quickly download and get started with our app while benefitting (*
affiliate/chapter).

You can learn more about Aira from our web site, www.aira.io
<http://www.aira.io>  or call our Customer Care Team at 1.800.835.1934.

Email 2:

Aira is very excited to be a partner with  the NFB Ohio. To help you get
ready for the event, we're sending a quick and easy way to download our app
onto your smart phone and get started with access to visual information.

You can text NOH  to 24729.

You'll receive a text message back with a special link to download the Aira
app directly to your smart phone.

If you have an iPhone, you may need your Apple ID to confirm the download.
Downloads will be automatic on android devices.

Once you've downloaded our app, just sign in with your phone number. A code
will be sent to you.  Enter the code and you're in! No credit card needed,
and all calls under five minutes are free.

Making your first Aira call is simple. In the middle of the screen is a
button reading Call Aira from phone. Double tap it and get connected to a
highly trained agent who can describe any visual information you need.

If you're not sure about all this, visit our Aira Ambassador at your event.
They can help you get started.

Want more information about Aira? Call us at 1.800.835.1934 or learn about
us at www.aira.io <http://www.aira.io> .

Social Media Messages:

Feel free to use these messages for your social media accounts, adding your
own hash tags for your organization. Please do not change any Aira hash
tags.

Aira joins NFB Ohio at their state convention in Columbus. In honor of our
partnership, we're providing Aira Access throughout the conference. Whether
you're locating a meeting room or checking out the exhibit tables, our
agents are here for you.

Are you enjoying the  NFB Ohio convention   this weekend? @airaio wants you
to know that there's Free Aira Access throughout the DoubleTree by Hilton
Columbus/Worthington.

<http://airatechcorp.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?oid=00D46
00000100Mk&esid=0184p000003WOGj>