[Ohio-Talk] Live the life you want

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 20:28:15 UTC 2019

Terrific and Perfect!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jessica Stover via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:29 AM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jessica Stover
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Live the life you want

Greetings fellow NFB family! Attached is a recording of the “Life the Life You Want” song. My sister and I will be leading this song at at the first session for the convention and possibly throughout the weekend. It would be great if everyone takes the time and listen to the song and learn it. The words to this song should be meaningful to all of us. Here are the words and a recording for all to listen to:

Live the life you want, nobody can stop you.
Shoot for the sun and break on through.
So your blind you’ll be fine we got good news, you can live the life you want yes we know the truth.
Grab a cane get trained, gotta get moving, make a change and a wage that’s what where doing, come with me.
Live the life you want nobody can stop you, shoot for the sun and break on through. So you’re blind you’ll be fine we’ve got good news. You can live the life you want yes we know the truth.
You and me NFB, let’s dream together. NFB you and me lives on forever. You will see.
You can live the life you want, nobody can stop you. Shoot for the sun and break on through.