[Ohio-Talk] Reminder for all ambassadors and singers for the gospel fest

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:52:39 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Good morning everyone, time is drawing near, all ambassadors and singers for the gospel fest Sunday morning please check in at the information table so we know you are present.

There is more than enough assistance we all can provide. Assist wherever you can. Period.

If you see Jordeie Stringer,Ondra stover, or Jessica Stover we all will be able To provide you with directions. Please keep my telephone number available if you have any questions or concerns. 937-657-5134. Text or call.

Have a wonderful time at the state convention. Dr. Carolyn Peters, ambassador coordinator 73rd annual state Ohio national Federation of the blind convention