[Ohio-Talk] Reminder for all ambassadors and singers for the gospel fest

Jordy D. Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:00:08 UTC 2019

Greetings to all of you who will be attending this weekend’s state convention. The 73rd annual state convention promises to be an exciting and joyous occasion. We will hear from lots of brothers and sisters in our movement, and will have an opportunity to learn how obstacles really are opportunities. Myself and the rest of the ambassador team look forward to welcoming you and will be there to answer all of your questions and assist in anyway we can.
 I arrived here at the hotel yesterday and was warmly welcomed by the staff and they two anxiously and excitedly wait your arrival. We  very much look forward to spending the weekend with you and getting to know those of you who have not yet had an opportunity to meet.
As a sidenote be sure to try the pepper maple bacon.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living