[Ohio-Talk] Did someone say candy? Check out our sweet treats at Convention!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Oct 30 12:45:14 UTC 2019

Good Morning NFB of Ohio!

I hope you all are doing well and getting very excited about Convention!

Check out our Convention Fundraiser for the NFB of Ohio.

We will be selling candy bars and chocolate covered pretzel rods throughout the Convention. Please see me if you are interested in any of these items or would like to help sell them.  I will be carrying a variety of items with me all weekend, but we will be selling them in the Exhibit Hall as well. I'd love to have someone help sell these at the table in the Exhibit Hall.  These treats are very yummy, individually wrapped and very portable. They are great to grab and go! And they sell for only $1, so stock up while they last!

Here are the flavors for the Chocolate Bars:
Almond
Caramel
Crisp
Plain Milk Chocolate

Flavors for the Pretzel Rods:
Rainbow Sprinkle
Peanut Butter Crunch
Crunchy Toffee
Chocolate Chunk

Let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached via email at: Deannakay03 at gmail.com<mailto:Deannakay03 at gmail.com> or via phone at (513) 328-7976.

I will be arriving at the Hotel on Thursday afternoon/evening so feel free to reach out!

Thanks!

Deanna Lewis
NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Chair

--