[Ohio-Talk] fyi

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 01:54:57 UTC 2019

		President Riccobono recaps the 2019 NFB BELL Academies
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-bell-academy>  and talks about
National Guide Dog Month, the Braille Readers are Leaders contest for blind
children and adults, Meet the Blind Month
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month> , ourSeptember open
house gathering <https://nfb.org/get-involved/join-us> , and White Cane
Awareness Day
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month/white-cane-awareness-day
> . The President also provides updates from our Dream Makers Circle
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/ways-give/planned-giving/dream-makers-circle>
.
*	Presidential Release #486, September 2019 (English Audio)
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_09_e
nglish.mp3>

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_09_en
glish.mp3