[Ohio-Talk] Final Day to Register - 9.19 Hiring Event - Westlake

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:56:42 UTC 2019

Good Morning Northeast Ohio,

I know that this is short notice. However, we have the info now. If you recall at the Town Hall, there was a gentleman from Cuyahoga Department of Developmental Disability, Jared Daily, who spoke on their employment initiatives. Well, he and I spoke this morning and I learned a lot of their efforts in aiding the disabled population to become employed. Therefore, he would like the blind to be included in this endeavor.

There is a hiring fair coming up. But, you must register by 2:00 today. I will register to learn more about there hiring events. Please register if you are able to attend and seeking employment.

For the next year, we have been invited to the table so that the blind has accommodations at their four hiring events. This event is for all populations who have barriers to employment. If you have questions, call me off line at 216-990-6199. Also, if the registration process is not accessible, let me know so I can reach out to him.

Suzanne