[Ohio-Talk] Follow up.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Sep 26 12:02:38 UTC 2019

Richard. Thanks so much for the follow up. I'm certainly sending positive
prayers for your sister, Tammy. Also-thank you so much for the guidelines
about caring for a loved one who is hospitalized when you are Blind. This is
an issue that is very much on my mind as my dad is a disabled veteran and my
mom works in retail full-time.

Chris