[Ohio-Talk] Chapter-Presidents] NFB Member in Wheelchair Seeks Mobility Information

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:33:33 UTC 2019

From: Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Jo Ann Collins-Johnson via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 12:37 AM
To: Chapter-Presidents at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jo Ann Collins-Johnson <joann369 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] NFB Member in Wheelchair Seeks Mobility
Information

Dear Chapter Presidents,

A  blind gentleman, mid 40s   in a  wheelchair is interested in talking with
other blind members in a  wheelchair that uses a  white cane and he is
especially interested in talking with someone in a  wheelchair that uses a
guide dog.

Please contact me and I  will forward your contact information to this
gentleman.

Thanks,

Jo Ann Johnson, President

Gwinnett Family Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

E-mail:   <mailto:joann369 at bellsouth.net> joann369 at bellsouth.net