[Ohio-Talk] Reminder of a message from president Riccobono

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:46:44 UTC 2019

Thanks.
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.