[Ohio-Talk] Catholic mass

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 5 16:37:01 UTC 2020

Thank you Annette. I saw your post just minutes before 10 AM, googled St. Patrick's Cathedral Mass and the first google result had a link. So simple, but very powerful as a connection to community. In this case, today's Mass helped me feel more at peace, less stressed by this corona virus threat.
Cheryl