[Ohio-Talk] Providing books.

Annette Anderson aanderson at csjtech.com
Mon Apr 6 22:48:03 UTC 2020

For anyone who doesn't know me, my  name is Annette Anderson, I am Vice President of the Cuyahoga County chapter.

Because the Library for the Blind is closed for the time being, no books are being mailed out . I have a computer, use Bard, and am also sheltering in place.

I am offering to download books for anyone who uses a digital talking book, can provide me whith a thumb drive, a stamped self-addressed envelope, and can call me and tell me what kind of books they like, what kind of books they hate, the authors they like, and those they would never read.
My phone number is 440-684-6369. My address is 1575 Brainard Rd. Apt. 242 Lyndhurst Oh. 44124.