[Ohio-Talk] Urgent! Your responses are needed!

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Apr 7 21:50:33 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Suzanne Turner
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 1:44 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>;
'Carolyn Peters' <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>; 'Dave Bertsch'
<dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; Alex.French2.usaF at gmail.com; Chefgreen56 at gmail.com;
'Lisa Bostick'' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>; 'Dave Bertsch'
<dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; Dorothea.Davis4444 at gmail.com;
Kinshuk.tella at gmail.com; 'kiana hill' <kiah976 at att.net>;
MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; dwjann57 at gmail.com;
dgventure915 at gmail.com
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Urgent! Your responses are needed!

Good Day Ohio Members,

Currently we will  be meeting with Opportunities for Ohioans with
Disabilities and to help with the meetings, your participation and
information is needed. Everyone is encouraged to answer the below
questionnaire, College Students, Transitional Students, and if you are
seeking, retaining, advancing or seeking employment, your input is needed.

Please send your email to Suzanne Turner, as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Richard Payne, Ohio Affiliate President

(937) 829-3368

/////

Please answer the following questions and email the responses to
SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com> .

1.      Do you have an active open case with OOD?
I just opened my case today.
2.      Has your OOD counselor reached out to you to talk about remote
services?
We met by phone today and she explained the process.

3.      What services do you currently receive?
I am just in the very beginning step. She explained the 5 steps to me.

4.      Are you having difficulties with online applications?
Yes, I could not use the applications on OOD Works.

5.      Are you receiving assistance from Disability Services at your
college?
I do not attend college.

6.       Are you receiving workplace training  with a local provider?
Not yet.

7.      ?If so, have the local provider reached out to you about your
training?

Please add any additional information that was not listed above.

Thank you for your cooperation with this request.