[Ohio-Talk] I don't think this is happening in Ohio, but this person needs some assistance

Cheree Heppe ccheppe at icloud.com
Fri Dec 4 16:03:05 UTC 2020

I don't have enough information about where this guy is located. However, this is stark and disturbing.

This man has a dog guide with ID and is being discriminated at a store that doesn't prefer people with disabilities who are possibly people of color with a dog in their establishment. The police also do not have correct information and engage in perpetrating discrimination. I have never seen blatant discrimination like this.

https://www.facebook.com/100001049329589/posts/3753858241325783/?d=n

Sent from Cheree's iPhone