[Ohio-Talk] I don't think this is happening in Ohio, but this person needs some assistance

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Dec 4 22:36:42 UTC 2020

The national Association of guide dog users used to have a help line but I don’t know the number. If you are a part of the list serve for the national Association of guide dog users you could put it out there and someone could help him or he can download the app onto his iPhone for all of the laws of all of the states. Quite often police officers do not know the state laws. Any time I called the police I have the law up for the specific state. We definitely need to do much more to educate police officers about the law. He can also file with the civil rights commission in the state where he lives.

Sent from my iPhone