[Ohio-Talk] Please read about Jeffery Owen Hanson

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 15:06:38 UTC 2020

Thanks! Him and John Bramblitt both inspired me to draw and paint! Jeffery will be missed but I know his artwork will go on.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, December 28, 2020, 10:04 AM, Ed Gallagher <egallagher at beckcenter.org> wrote:

Thanks for sharing Owen...a loss for sure!

Edward P. Gallagher, MT-BC
Director of Education

17801 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44107

beckcenter.org  |  216.521.2540 x 12  |  216.521.2110  |  egallagher at beckcenter.org

Enroll now in Beck’s classes, lessons and programs!