[Ohio-Talk] Updated Biggest Raffle

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 18:04:41 UTC 2020

I believe that what our Treasure has asked chapters to do is send three dollars for each paper ticket sold to her for the affiliate treasury. Keep the remaining two dollars.  This means that if your chapter sells ten tickets, you will collect fifty dollars. Thirty will then be sent to the affiliate and the chapter will keep twenty. If I am wrong, I am sure Sherry will let us know.

Eric