[Ohio-Talk] Traveling to Baltimore.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 12:03:50 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,
Currently I am on my way to Baltimore today for the president's retreat, I
am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new acquaintances. After
we meet on Sunday night a bus will take us to the hotel where all the
delegations from around the country will be staying.
You should be preparing to help your delegation make calls and send emails
when requested.
If you are on this list and currently attend high school or pursuing your
secondary education degree email me off list with all your contact
information.
I will be traveling but if you need to contact me please do on my cell. Have
a great week end.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com