[Ohio-Talk] Sharing Solutions teleconference February 16

Sandy krems slkrems at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:53:07 UTC 2020

The February  Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss teleconference will be held  Sunday, February 16,  at 7:00 p.m.  This month’s topic will be “All About Kitchens”.  Renee Arrington-Johnson will share the latest in accessible kitchen design, after having remodeled her own kitchen.  She will bring information on  tips, tricks, and new  technology for maximizing lighting, contrast, labelling, kitchen organization, and design for blind and low vision cooks.   The monthly teleconference is sponsored by the NFB of Ohio Senior Division.  Callers do not need to be seniors or members of NFB to participate.

Here are the details for joining the teleconference:
Phone number: (712) 775-7031 <tel:(712)%20775-7031>
Access Code, when prompted: 240281423#
Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020
Time:  7:00 p.m. <x-apple-data-detectors://3>

Sandy Krems

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***
***