[Ohio-Talk] 2020 National Employment Committee Activities

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:03:27 UTC 2020

National Federation of the Blind

2020 National Employment Committee Activities

The Hilton Americas-Houston hotel

(1600 Lamar Street, Houston, TX 77010

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 -- 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM

Employment Committee Meeting

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 -- 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Job Seekers Seminar

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 -- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM

Employers Seminar

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 -- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

NFB Career Fair

For more information, contact,

Dick Davis, National Employment Committee, Chair

ddavis at blindinc.org

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.