[Ohio-Talk] The 2020 Midwest Regional Student Seminar

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:28:07 UTC 2020

The 2020 Midwest Regional Student Seminar
Presented by the National Association of Blind Students and the National
Federation of the Blind of Illinois

"Actions Create Options"
What:
Braille or print? Cane or dog? Study abroad or internship? Being in school
can seem like one choice after another, or it can seem like there are no
options at all. But there are so many options for you, and choices you get
to make, but the first step is learning about them. Take a chance, learn
what's possible, and a whole world of options will be open to you. Join the
National Association of Blind Students and the National Federation of the
Blind of Illinois for an entertaining and extremely informative Midwest
student seminar. Take action to learn about your options and make your own
choices to assist you in the world of academia and beyond. The deadline to
register is February 10th.

Where:
Holiday Inn O'Hare
5615 N. Cumberland Ave.
Chicago, IL  60631

When:
March 20-22, 2020
		For information about registration, please email the
planning committee at NABS.MidwestStudents at gmail.com

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com