[Ohio-Talk] Affiliate Fund Raisers on Facebook

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 13:13:34 UTC 2020

Organizations hold onto their original names as a matter of course in case bequests are out their using the old name. In a hundred years we can change the name if we want to, but we are currently operating in the approved fashion.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.