[Ohio-Talk] Help please

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Fri Jan 3 00:40:26 UTC 2020

Annette,
I am not sure about your Word problem, but you can save a Pages document as a Word document.
Across the top of the Pages app you should find several buttons such as “Share”, “Collaborate” and “More”.  Click on the “More” button and select the “Export” option.  You will see the option to export to PDF and Word.  This will allow you to create a document that is readable by all.  Even if a person doesn’t have Word installed on their iPHone, iPad or Mac computer Pages will open a Word document.
HTH,
Jim

Sent from my iPhone