[Ohio-Talk] BRAILLE MONITOR edition, Houston Site of 2020 NFB Convention by Gary Wunder,

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 00:52:53 UTC 2020

I am happy to report that I have made my reservation for the convention. Don’t put it off too long. I have an idea that the rooms will go fast.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.